Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Last Song

I was lucky enough to score tickets to the Australian premiere of The Last Song in Melbourne last night. I took along my best friend Christine, and we went for an early dinner before gathering amongst a lot of teenage girls near the red carpet, awaiting the arrival of Liam Hemsworth, the male lead in the film.

When he finally arrived, he spent ages signing autographs and having his photo taken with all the girls. We took a few photos then handed over our ticket and wandered up the red carpet (no one took our photo!). Then we made our way into the cinema where we discovered free popcorn and drinks.


After waiting for quite a while, Liam finally entered the cinema, said a few words, and then the screening began. I found it a really good film; a bit of a chick-flick, and definitely one you need to take tissues to.


When the film finished, everyone clapped (very appropriate given the presence of the star, as well as all his friends and family). And in what I thought was a lovely move, Liam continue to sign, have photos taken, and even hugged a few of his fans.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Call me cougar but he's cute isn't he !

Jodie said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!! I love the last pic, which one is you??? I'm guessing the brunette... Am I right??? ;)

Hugs
Jodie :)