Thursday, June 10, 2010

Getting There...

I've made it to the bottom edge of Summer Wind, and I'm estimating I have about five rows of the pattern to quilt at the top end to finish it. At this point I'm looking forward to it being done, as I've been quilting the same pattern over and over for the last 2 1/2 weeks! It will still take me about another week and a half to finish, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.


I'm also getting close to having a website for Bella's Patchwork; after being stuffed around for months, I ditched the web developer and found a new one. I was clear from the beginning that I wanted to launch at the start of May, and here we are in the middle of June! Fortunately this new one has a policy of 28 days or less, so fingers crossed I have it by the end of the month. I'm hanging out to have a launch giveaway! Meanwhile stock is available in my eBay store (link to the right); there has been a slow trickle of sales which I'm hoping will pick up with a proper website.

And after two years (two!) I decided that Phoebe might like her ears and blanket attached; I had trouble with the ears last time so I'd been putting it off. The "bits" had been sitting in my sewing tub for quite a while, and somehow one ear has ended up with a small bloodstain on it...mystery! She still needs eyes, but what's a few more days...


I'm off to Beechworth for the long weekend, so I'll see you all next week.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Your quilting is wonderful!

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Wow, your quilting is gorgeous and so are Poebe's ears! :0)

clare's craftroom said...

That quilting is just sooo beautiful ! Good luck with your new web person , I hope it all goes smoothly .