Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Raffle - Premiers Flood Relief

With the devastating floods currently occuring in Queensland, the bloggers of Australia are uniting to raise as much money as possible for the Premiers Flood Relief. These auctions and raffles are the brainchild of Toni from Make It Perfect, who will have a list of all the auctions etc on her blog in the coming days.


Photobucket



So here's how we're going to do it. I'm offering up a Schnibbles kit of the winners choice; you will get to choose both the pattern and fabrics from my store. The kit will include the pattern, charm packs, background fabric and binding as per a standard kit. This kit is worth approximately $60.

(just a couple of patterns from which you can choose)

To take part:

  • You need to donate $5 to the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal.
  • You may enter as many times as you like but each entry/donation must have a separate receipt number. (eg: donate $5 ten times if you want to donate $50- then comment ten times with your receipt number, so I can keep track of your entries)
  • Once you've donated, come back here and leave a comment with your receipt number.
  • Postage within Australia will be paid by me, however if you are from overseas there will be a small contribution required.

You have until midday Wednesday 26th January to enter. Just think about it, your $5 contribution may not seem like much, but every dollar counts. There are estimates that 75% of Queensland is being affected by this flood.

25 comments:

Kate D. Spain said...

I just made a donation to the Flood Relief Fund. It's so wonderful to see how much money has been raised so far. Thank you so much for hosting this raffle for such a worthwhile cause. My receipt # is 3216255, but please don't worry about sending me anything in the event that you pick me! Just please continue to make beautiful things for everyone to look at. xok

Janice said...

Hi Kate
What a wonderful raffle you have prepared. I'd love to win. My receipt number is #3225917.

Janice said...

Hi again Kate
I'd like to win so much, that I'll enter a second time. My receipt number is #3225920.

Anonymous said...

Receipt #3226496

Marg said...

Thank you so much for your help, I live in Queensland but wasn't affected by the floods, I think we are all blown away by how generous the quilting community have been.
My receipt is #3220416

Amelia said...

Hi there. My receipt number is 3228291. Thank you!

Adele said...

Well done for supporting this cause.
Receipt 319400519290044 $200

Adele said...

another go

Receipt 319400519290044 $200

Adele said...

great giveaway for this worthy cause.
Receipt 319400519290044 $200

Quilt Freak said...

What a lovely gesture. Always need a new project so any one of these would be wonderful.Fingers crossed! I am busy making quilts to send to flood stricken areas, am up to number 3 already and going strong.
My reciept number is 3016332 $1000
Bless you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great raffle! Here's my donation:

1.
Thank you!
1. Your donation has been successfully processed! Your receipt number is 3232543. An email will be sent to you with your tax receipt.


Sandy

The Hungry Crafter said...

Count me in for one entry! I forgot to check the box to have the receipt number emailed to me, but I will happily send you an email with a screenshot of my statement showing the donation! Sorry to complicate things!

mac said...

Love the fabric.
My receipt is #3232141.

Erin said...

Amazing prize! Thankyou...
Erin #3215263

Janice said...

I have to try again. Receipt number 3234041

Janice said...

And again. Receipt number 3234066

Janice said...

One last one for luck. Receipt number 3234067

Clarissa68 said...

Thank you for starting such a great initiative!
My receipt number is 3234163
http://www.artfire.com/users/clarissa68

amy dame said...

what a generous offer!

my receipt number is 3234227

Sharon said...

Love these patterns! My receipt # is 3234317. Thank you

Jackie @ Fred-and-Cissy said...

count me in! 3234377

Jackie @ Fred-and-Cissy said...

cant see my first entry - 802603

Kitty said...

Fabulous prize!!!
Receipt number 3234452

FitzK said...

Love the generosity Kate!

Receipt #3234535

Kirsty said...

What a great prize

Receipt #3234805