Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nine-Patch Pin Cushions

I felt like I needed a little break from the endless straight-line quilting, so I dug out my bag of Central Park scraps from when I made Swoon and started cutting out lots of little squares. A bit of shuffling and I've got myself a cute little pile of 9-patch pin cushions.


I have another market coming up so I think these will make a welcome addition to my table. If only it wasn't so tempting to keep them all!

I'm slowly making progress on Hopscotch, but this quilt takes a serious number of lines!


I got an early delivery of Honey Honey and Noteworthy pre-cuts today; these lovelies weren't due until January.


 Now I think it might be time to go and bake a banana cake....

4 comments:

Marg said...

Oooh the pincushions are so cute. OMG I love the quilting on Hopscotch, it is soooooo going to be worth the time you have put into it.

Susan said...

Very cute pinnies! That quilting must be taking forever, but as Marg said, so worth it! It's beautiful!

Lynda said...

The quilting on hopscotch is fabulous!

Deb R said...

Your hopscotch quilt looks sooo gorgeous!! Cute pincushions too.