Monday, August 18, 2008

Goodies in the post

I love getting things in the post; its probably why I spend so much time on eBay! Tucked away on my doorstop when I got home today was a package from The Fat Quarter Shop. In the parcel was two cute patterns from Thimble Blossoms that I couldn't resist, and 5 yards of plain white fabric.

Both the patterns use the lovely, to-be-released, "Cotton Blossoms" line from Moda. It should hit stores in September, so I'm hanging out for that.

Ive also got grand plans for the white fabric; I love those quilts that use the white to frame lovely charm squares such as this one.

To close, I think an introduction to my gorgeous cat Bella is required. She is a pure white cat, and completely deaf which is common in white cats. She is also an indoor cat, so she is a tad naughty. Her most recent accomplishment has been to remove all the ornaments from our fireplace mantel...and replace them with herself!


2 comments:

Wisdom.Courage.Love said...

These patterns look great, looking forward to seeing your finished quilts.

BizarreQuilter said...

Ooh yes, I like the quilt you posted a link to... charm squares surrounded by white. So fresh!