Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunday, Sausage Rolls and Strawberry Fields

I spent a lovely Sunday chilling at home yesterday, catching up with my best friend and her gorgeous 7 month old boy. He is at that gorgeous age where he is all smiles and giggles.



For lunch I made us some chicken sausage rolls that were so good they were eaten before the camera got anywhere near them. But they were a yummy mix of chicken, lemon, rocket and feta.


Now that the BOM is quilted and done, I've found myself a new project to fill in the time before I go away. I've decided on the Sugar Twist pattern (by The Pattern Basket), and a Strawberry Fields layer cake. I'm all ready for this months market so I'm looking forward to doing a bit of sewing just for me...




3 comments:

Marg said...

Sunday chilling sounds lovely. You'll have to share your Chicken Sausage Roll recipe they sound delicious.
Looking forward to seeing the quilt in Strawberry Fields.

Chookyblue...... said...

I have that pattern.....need to make it up.......

Roseanne said...

chicken Sausage roll sound very nice and chilling even better. Your new pattern sound very nice.