Monday, August 15, 2011

Afternoon Tea

I love a good excuse to get in the kitchen and bake up a storm, so I invited a few friends and family around yesterday for afternoon tea; the perfect opportunity to see everyone before I head overseas (tomorrow!).

I went for the classics:


Lemon tart

Pavlova







There was almost nothing left by the end of the afternoon, and plenty of tea and champers were drunk along the way.


I'm not sure if I'll get the chance to blog while I'm away, so if I don't, see you in 5 weeks!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

I hope you have the most wonderful holiday Kate - looking forward to some photos.

a good yarn said...

Have a wonderful time away Kate. Any time you want someone to test out those lemon tarts before you serve them to family and friends...I'm you gal!

Jodie said...

That lemon tart looks divine!!!

Have a gorgeous trip overseas...

Hugs - Jodie :)

Roseanne said...

They all look so yummy I am coming for a cuppa LOL. Well I would if I din't live so fare away.