Friday, September 23, 2011

New York Fabric Stash

While I was in New York City I popped into The City Quilter; the only quilt shop I managed to get to during my 5 week trip. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but found a few fabrics that I thought would fit nicely in my stash, so grabbed a half yard of each. It's a bad habit of mine; one day I'll actually need to start using things from my stash!




The print at the back is a Sandi Henderson (Meadowsweet), I'm not sure about the other two as I don't have that bit of the selvedge. I also picked up a couple of fat quarters from It's a Hoot and Sherbet Pips.



Hopefully next week I'll get back to the sewing machine; my Sugar Twist quilt needs quilting! I'd also like to have a go at Swoon using Central Park....eventually!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

How cool - fabric shopping in NY! Fab prints.