Saturday, February 18, 2012

Last Week

Last week was pretty hectic, but I'm sorry to say, I don't have much to show for it. No time for any sewing!


I spent a day minding my friends two gorgeous little boys, who are one and almost three. I had another friend over for morning tea and we had a great time playing with the boys. I even managed a few nappies!



I also spent a day as a relief teacher, which I really enjoy. While its hard work, its nice being able to walk away at the end of the day with no responsibility.



Sweetwater's Reunion rocked up on my doorstep while I was out yesterday, so I've listed that in the shop. Its a great range if you are looking for something for boys. I've been getting all my fabrics organised for next weekend's Mathilda's Market. I'm really looking forward to it!





I also attended a function at the airport, which was an interesting experience...not just because going to the airport to not catch a plane is a bit strange, but I didn't know a single person there. I had a great night though and meet a lovely group of people.



Now I have a bit pot of Spag Bol simmering on the stove...I'm looking forward to a quiet Saturday night with some great food and wine...



2 comments:

Lynda said...

Looks like delicious spag bol, Kate. I hope you have some free time soon. Enjoy your night in.

Marg said...

Looks delicious, hope you have a nice night. I haven't had much time to sew either, but I made up for it last night and today!