Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Can You Believe It?

I almost can't...but Hopscotch is done!


I finally managed to finish that last little bit of quilting over the weekend in between a hectic schedule. My grandma is in hospital at the moment so there hasn't been much spare time over the last couple of weeks.


I've chosen the blue with the small floral buds for the binding; it's one of my favourites! Hopefully I'll get that done soon, then I'll probably take the quilt away with me over christmas to sew on in the evenings.



5 comments:

Susan said...

Your quilt is gorgeous Kate! Best wishes to your grandmother!

5Bent Needles said...

Oh My -- what a wonderful effort with all that repetitive straight line quilting
the quilt looks fantastic, you must be pleased with all your hard work

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

wonderful quilt - love the straight line quilting. Hope your grandma is doing better.

Carol said...

It sure is wonderful...love the straight line quilting!

Deb R said...

What a lot of work, its gorgeous, well done!