Thursday, May 13, 2010

Port de France Blocks 3-8

I've been sewing away like crazy, and finished all eight of the larger blocks for Port de France. I had a minor hiccup with block 8 in the same way as block 1, but I cut the background squares 1/8 inch larger and that seemed to fix it up. These are the blocks:


(apologies for the rotated photos, blogger keeps doing that even though they are the right way around on my computer).

In other, more frustrating news, my computer has a trojan...I've managed to get rid of most of it manually, but there must be something left behind as my browser gets hijacked occasionally...very annoying.

3 comments:

a good yarn said...

Your blocks are terrific and so complicated. I have a Martinique jeely roll I haven't made up yet, so it's nice to see your lovely combinations. Ann :-)

Carol said...

Kate the blocks are beautiful...glad they're working out...you figured out the glitch! That's going to be a gorgeous quilt.

Thelma said...

WOW, I LOVE ALL THESE BLOCKS!! Congratulations! This is going to be a beautiful quilt. Doesn't that orange dot fabric really set off each block?