Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just So You Know...

...I haven't diasappeared into thin air; I got my teaching placement and started on Thursday. The school is a 45km trip from home, so there is a fair bit of travel involved. And I'm up to my arm-pits in Year 10 and 11 biology textbooks (it looks like a biology library exploded in my bedroom) as I start preparing classes for the coming week.



3 1/2 weeks to go, then regular programming will resume, as I imagine I won't have a lot of spare time for sewing in the coming weeks. I am still checking out everyones blogs though.

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

congrats on the job........travel safe......

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congrats on getting a placement! It sounds challenging but I'm sure you'll do wonderfully!

a good yarn said...

Delighted to see you scored a placement. Enjoy the process! ann...

Christine said...

Hope the teaching is going well ... I always learnt so much during these times .. stuff they don't/can't teach you at uni!