Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Block of the Month

I've been watching everyone put together their blocks for the Fat Quarter Shop BOM every month, and drooling copiously. Not only did they choose a gorgeous range of fabric (Peace on Earth), but the blocks themselves look amazing.


When I got an email from the FQS today advertising a new 2009 mystery BOM I decided I had to take part; I've never done one before! Not only is the fabric gorgeous, but it's all stars again, and who can resist those! Plus it won't interfere with this years "to-do" list, because it won't be ready to quilt till next year. Perfect!


To everyone who has entered my giveaway so far, thank you, and good luck. And if you haven't entered yet, head to Monday's post. I've been making the cushion cover today, and it's looking good (if I may say so my self)!

2 comments:

julia said...

Hi Kate,
congrats to your "Dr."!!!! Whooot!!!
And yes, the DMBOM of the FQS is just irresistible...I hope there are still some spots available when my credit card arrives...*fingers crossed*.
Cheers, Julia

Liz Harrell said...

Wish I could quilt. Instead I just hunt for them in antique malls. :)