Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mulgrave Maker's Market

Another month, another market. Fortunately we made is through a whole market without a speck of rain, and despite it being a bit cool, the crowds really were out in force this month.


(so early that it was still dark in the pic above)


I also had my first Blogger meet, with Renee popping by with her gorgeous baby girl.


The only disappointment was another stall holder wandering around at the end of the market complaining about the lack of business, and trying to get others to complain. I had a really successful day, and I love going to the market each month and spending the morning amongst other crafters, as they are a fab bunch.

5 comments:

Cathie said...

your creations look wonderful Kate!
glad you had a great day. there always has to be a complainer amongst the bunch. well done on smiling about it.

happy week to you ♥

Unknown said...

It looks like a grreat market but someone always has to complain . Your stall looks beautiful !

Lynda said...

Good on you Kate. I think you're doing something wonderful and it gives you such pleasure.

Roseanne said...

I love how you had your table set up it look wonderful.

Off The Peg said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good day. Mulgrave Makers is such a nice market and the atmosphere is great. I'm a bit scared by the early morning shot though, especially since day light savings ends this weekend. Looks like we will have to face many a dark morning setting up for markets through the winter months. Bring back summer I say! :)