Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tote Bag

Just what every girl needs to lug her books around uni (plus someone commented the other day that I always use the same black freebie bag). The pattern is from the Moda Bake Shop, but I elected to make the outer bag from one fabric, and the lining from another (both Central Park by Kate Spain).

All up it requires only 1 meter of fabric plus interfacing. I probably should have used a stiffer interfacing, but the bag can be folded up and shoved in my handbag whenever I go to a farmer's market in case of unexpected purchases.


4 comments:

happy rosie said...

love the fabric you used
cheers

Bec said...

It's just gorgeous Kate! Love those fabrics....

Carol said...

Very cute...what a great bag! Love the fabric!

R said...

That looks fantastic! So talented! :)