Thursday, February 7, 2013

Honey Honey

It's been warm this week, so it's been quiet in sewing terms, but I hate leaving my blog quiet for too long...

Honey Honey pre-cuts by the lovely Kate Spain arrived on my doorstop today. This is such a gorgeous fabric range, I wish I'd got more of it.


I snuck in a little sewing yesterday between episodes of Gossip Girl (it was one of those days) and finished up a few Cat in the Hat cushions for my upcoming market; the first of the year!


And because every girl needs a girls night out occasionally, I hit the city with one of my good friends for a little chocolate therapy....

4 comments:

Marg said...

Mmmm chocolate.
Its been cooler here, yay. When you have hot weather we usually get cooler weather.

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

I Love Honey Honey, I just got a beautiful bundle in the mail!! Your pillows are cute!!

Susan said...

Yes, summer has arrived in Melbourne- after all, the kids are back at school! The chocolate looks yummy!

a good yarn said...

I like Kate Spain fabrics too. Not so much the hot weather. Sigh, chocolate always cures what ails ya!