Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Love Pink!

Pink is one of my favourite colours, and has been since I was a little girl. So it's no surprise that the fabrics I treated myself to are all pink, and so pretty!

I was very happy to spot the bulging parcel on my doorstep this arvo. Up top is one of the pink Marmalade florals which is going to be a quilt backing.


And at the bottom is a lot of the Simply Color pink ombré fabric for the I Heart You quilt. The middle print is also Simply Color, for the binding. Pink makes me happy! What's your favourite colour?

8 comments:

a good yarn said...

They are wonderfully intense shades. I like a lot of colours juts not anything with a yellow base.

Susan said...

I don't think I can go passed pink, but jade green/turquoise is a close second! Your new fabrics are very, very pretty!

Marla's Crafts said...

That is very pretty. I have a tendecy to go with greens. But I do use a large reange of colours.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Those are cute! I don't have much pink because we are all boy over here....now RED is where my heart is at!
Stefanie

Pam said...

I too love Marmalade,in fact all the Bonnie and Camille collections have been good, have you seen the new one?
It is good to see you upbeat since your trip away, I hope things are better for you at work now.

Marg said...

I love pink too, although I very rarely wear it. I can't go passed aqua either.

Robyn of Oz said...

I love your pinks, but I love purples as well, and they can look awesome with greens.
Enjoy your lovely pinks. They will look stunning.

Lynda said...

Same here Kate. Your new pinks are gorgeous.