Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bliss Clear Out!

It's time to clear the shelves of Bonnie and Camille's Bliss to make way for the upcoming Happy-Go-Lucky. This range is hard to come by now, so if you want a little bit for your stash, now's the time to grab it.

I'm clearing it out for $12 a meter. Postage is $2 for 1 meter, $6.20 for up to 3m, and $10.55 after that. First in, best dressed!

Bliss Aqua
Aqua Medallion 0.3m
Aqua Polka 0.7m
Aqua Marmalade 1.3m

Brown Floral 4.3m


Bliss Scarlet
Scarlet Tulip 0.45m
Scarlet Marmalade 0.8m


Bliss Lime
Lime Polka 5.3m
Lime Check 4.5m
Lime Marmalade 4m


Bliss Lime 2
Lime Tulip 3.7m
Lime Tonal 4.5m

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Kate - can I get the aqua medallion & marmalade & the two red fabrics

a good yarn said...

I should have got my act together last year - I need an aqua polka dot but 4 metres.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

If the Aqua Polka is available can I have it please

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Don't happen to have a Jelly roll do you? thanks, Sharon