Monday, January 7, 2013

Scrappy Trip Around The World

I took the plunge yesterday and started in on this quilt along. I started cutting strips from fat quarters and a a handful of scraps. It's made me realise there are a few colours missing from my collection, namely dark blues and all types of green! It's going to be a very pink/blue quilt.

I got four blocks whipped up quite quickly; I'm not hurrying this project, especially as I'm starting a Cuzco quilt as well.




If you want to join in, the hash tag on Instagram is #scrappytripalong, and instructions can be found by googling 'scrappy trip around the world'.



4 comments:

Marg said...

Oh no not you too. At this rate I'll be the only one in the blogging universe that is not making one. Love the red through the centres.

Robyn of Oz said...

I might check it out, but if you can track scrapbag on twitter or instagram, you should see what Emma has made. Like you, pretty looking thing.

a good yarn said...

Looking good so far. Funny how one colour always seems to be under-represented in the stash. For me it's yellows.

Carol said...

It sure is cute! Love the fabrics!