Sunday, January 13, 2013

Then There Were 18

I've snapped myself out of my little funk; the person causing all my stress is gone. So I have plenty of time to get back into my quilting, and just enjoy life in general without being weighed down by the drama. It feels good!

I snagged a little time today to quickly whip up two more blocks:

Blocks 17&18

I thought I was only up to 14 or 16, but I laid them all out and there are 18!

Scrappy Tripalong

I'm not quite decided on whether to aim for 25 or 36...I guess we'll see how fat those fat quarters streatch with a few scrap bits thrown in. It's like organised chaos!

Scrappy Tripalong

5 comments:

Marg said...

Sorry to hear your news, but then having 4 more blocks than you thought is great news! Love your blocks and I'm still holding out on joining in. Hope you have a lovely week and don't feel too down.

Lynda said...

Your blocks look terrific Kate. I hope this week is happier for you.

Carol said...

Your blocks look great! Being rid of drama is a good thing...even though it usually hurts it's worth it!

a good yarn said...

We all need less stress in our lives that's for sure. These blocks seem to come together quickly. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt.

Robyn of Oz said...

I love your scrappy trip along! It looks a very cheerful quilt top. Just the thing when stuff is not going your way.
Remember, you can't please all of the people all of the time, and what other people think of you is none of your business.
If you're happy in yourself, then that is all that truly matters and in the words of Darryl Kerrigan, "Stuff em!"
Peace and happiness