Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby Quilt Progress

I've done a bit more work on the baby quilt for B today, though the weather has been so beautiful that I've been wandering outside at every opportunity.

All the blocks laid out on my floor:



All the rows stiched:

Now I just need to get motivated to press all the rows and sew them together. Then I'm bordering it with more of the white fabric, and I'm waiting on the backing to arrive. I've purchased some fabric from the Friends & Flowers range which will match perfectly, while keeping the quilt "gender neutral".


As usual, Bella is being "helpful"; everytime I lie my Crabapple quilt out on the floor, she crawls under it, or even wraps herself up in it...


2 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Lookin' good Kate. Nice to have it come together so quickly. Good job!

Myra said...

Baby quilt looking good! Your HSTs are reminding me that I have some that are still looking to be put together...soon! 8-)
Happy stitchings!