Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mid-trip Update

Just a quick post to let you all know where I am. I've just finished my two week tour of western USA, taking in San Diego, Phoenix, the grand canyon, Las Vegas, yosemite, and San Francisco. It's been amazing so far and I could see myself coming back to some of these places in the future.

I managed to make it to a couple of quilt shops so far; Quiltique was definately my fabourite, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.

Tomorrow I'm flying to New York where I can finally do some serious shopping; it's just been little odds and ends so far. Then in a week I head back west for a few nights in Hollywood before heading home. It'll be over in the blink of am eye!

See you all soon, hopefully with photos (this is being typed from my iPhone).

2 comments:

Carol said...

YIPPEE! Sounds like you're having a blast!

Bec said...

Have a fabulous time! Don't forget to buy up BIG!