Friday, November 2, 2012

Market Madness

With Christmas coming, market season is in full swing and it starts to get a little hectic around here. My basket of rattle cubes was cleaned out at last weekend's market by one person, so I've had to dig in a make a heap more. They aren't too difficult to make, just a little tedious, so I avoid them when I can...

I've used Oh Dear by MoMo for this lot, as there is a good mix of colours for both boys and girls.

They still need to be trimmed, turned and stuffed...and I've run out of bells to put in the middle so there is a trip to the shops required before I can finish them. As you can see, Hopscotch is still in the sewing machine...


I also whipped up a cushion for a KK present last week...the new owner was very happy so I might need to make a few more. I'm also contemplating a cot quilt from Kate Spain's Honey Honey before the upcoming Boutique/Mathilda's Market.


Fortunately it's not all work and no play around here...Bella got a little bit of outside time last weekend so she could enjoy that bit of sunshine we had been having (and yes, that's me!).


Now to make the most of this six-day weekend I've managed to score...

1 comment:

Susan said...

SIx days! WOW! I'm happy to have four! With more sunshine forecast, should be a beauty! Great cushion!