Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lola Ladybug

Crafting has taken a bit of a back seat this week; with Christmas coming there just doesn't seem to be a minute to spare! There are birthday lunches, dinners with friends, and quick trips interstate (but thats another story). 

I have the first of my Christmas markets coming up next weekend, Mathilda's Market at Caulfield Racecourse, and I'm scrambling to get ready. One of the things I'm currently selling is the Lola Ladybug panel from Melly and Me's range, Snug as a Bug. I've sold quite a few, but I thought I'd better make one myself so I can explain it to my customers better.

Its not difficult but I've been doing a little at a time. The head is assembled, the body has arms and legs, and the wings are ready to attach. I just need to find time to get it all together,



It should look a little like this:
 (photo from Melly & Me)

You can find them in my shop here.

1 comment:

Robyn of Oz said...

I got my fat 1/4 pack and the Lolas from Melly a while ago. Apart from Melanie, you are the first person I've got to see making up the panels. I might just have to get into it as well. :)