Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bugs, Blogs and Bindings

It turns out that what I thought was going to be a minor common cold is a little bit worse, and I've been feeling pretty miserable the last few days. My mum dragged me off to the doctors this morning, and they were nice enough to fit be in between appointments as they were fully booked. I'm on antibiotics now, so it should clear up in a few days, and I'll be able to get back into the swing of things.

What I do want to mention is the new blog of Carrie of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co, called LaVieEnRosie. Pop across and say hello when you get a chance, and also check out her gorgeous patterns!

I've finally been feeling ok enough this afternoon to get that binding happening; it's only taken me a week! Still got a way to go, but here is a sneak peek.


Another day or two, and I'll be able to do a full "reveal" (hopefully).

2 comments:

Myra said...

Hello from Canada!
Took a peek through your blog. Checking out the blogs my friend Kh (QGBs) has on her list... 8-)
You have some absolutely wonderful creations here!
Sorry your are not feeling well! Hopefully you will be back into full swing once your antibiotics kick in!!!
Happy stitchings! 8-)

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Rest up and let the meds do their work, ok? Good thing mum dragged you to the dr. Looking forward to the reveal later this week...