Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cotton Blossoms 2

By popular demand, I've taken a quick pic or two of the backing for the Wallflower quilt. It's a bit windy here today, but it should be enough to give you an idea of what it's meant to look like.


You might also remember a couple of months ago that I posted a picture of potatoes that I had growing in a tub.... I had a bit of a dig around in the tub today, and harvested our first potatoes! Most of the spuds I uncovered will still quite small, so I covered them back up, but I did pull out a couple to have with dinner.

2 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Doing a pieced backing is almost like making a double sided quilt and there's certainly nothing wrong with that! Glad you showed it to us!

Unknown said...

Love the way you have done this backing..my sort of Girl..Love the front too..
Thanks for stopping by my blog hope you will be a follower not a Lurker...
cheers
maree