Friday, August 6, 2010

Star-Struck

After a morning spent slaving over assignments, I rewarded myself this afternoon with some sewing time. I've started piecing the blocks for A La Mode, after getting the pinwheels done earlier in the week. There are a few pinwheel points that are a little off but I'm not too worried; overall the blocks are pretty cute.


And how yummy does this fabric look! Fandango arrived right on cue this morning; haven't had a chance to pull all the bolts out of the boxes yet, but what I've seen looks fantastic.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh it looks so good !

Kylie said...

Your blocks look great and the Fandango fabric is looks funky.

Caylee said...

I heart Fandango! Your blocks look just great. Remember the galloping horse theory when it comes to little mistakes - If you can't see your mistake from a galloping horse then you shouldn't worry about it. Kind of hard to literally test that theory for most people though, LOL.

a good yarn said...

It's amazing what a difference a pattern makes. I'm sewing with Simple Abundance too with a different look. I love your blocks! ann