Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bunnies, Bunnies and More Bunnies

Today I finally had lunch with an old school friend who has been living overseas with her husband for quite a few years; we only see each other every two years or so. We keep in touch via email, and at Christmas I got an email with a photo attached...surprise! She had a gorgeous baby girl. 

Of course all new babies need something handmade, and my friend requested a red and white bunny. So of course Ruby was the perfect fit, and "Lucky Bunny" was born. She was handed over today, and promptly had both her ears thoroughly chewed.


Such a gorgeous baby too, very chilled and content.

I was flipping through the local paper earlier and what should I find? My bunnies! The ad for this weekend's Maker's Market features a pic of my little bunnies.I'm quite chuffed, but a bit sad I wont be there this weekend; I'll be at Huckleberry in Mornington instead.



No comments: