Saturday, November 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

When 12 Days of Christmas (by Kate Spain) came out, I didn't really pay it much attention. Christmas isn't really quilt weather here in Australia, where we can have days in the mid 40s. But in full market-preparation mode, I decided some christmasy stockings would go along nicely with the ones I've already made from Whimsy, Bliss and Hunky Dory.


Luckily I managed to find a store still stocking the range, bought myself a few nice fat quarters, and two hours later had two more cute stockings.


I'm loving these; it's a pity they aren't used all year round!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

These look great Kate!!!
I love the pattern, the niceset stockings I've seen for a while.

Hugs - Jodie

Linda said...

Love your stockings! Was the pattern easy to follow?

a good yarn said...

They look fantastic! It's a super fanric range.

John'aLee said...

Darling stockings!